Wednesday, December 2, 2015

I appeal to the psychology of Christianity

Teriomorfny attributes indicates that the gods, dwelling in the higher spheres,
there are however in the lower life. Animals in some
degree are their shadows, the nature connected with light
the divine images. Symbolism  "pisciculi Christianorum" (the Christian
fish. - lat.) means that the coming Christ as the big fish, their souls dwell
in unconscious nature, they need cura animarum. So, laboratory
the fish was in my dream, synonymous with the Church, with its concern for the human soul.
Just like a wounded wounds, healed - heals. Surprisingly, almost
everything that happened in my dream, the dead were already dead, that is
the action itself is entirely beyond consciousness, in the unconscious.
 Then I did not know, did not fully understand their tasks and not
was able to find a satisfactory explanation to his dream. All my attempts
understand were from the guesses. I had to overcome
huge internal resistance, before I could write "the Answer
Job".

 In its internal development of this book was the prelude to "Aion". There
I appeal to the psychology of Christianity, and the job is in some ways a forerunner
Christ and are bound together by the idea of suffering. Christ is the suffering servant of the Lord,
this is the same job. Christ went to the cross for the sins of the world, and this fair answer
for all suffering in Christ. And hence the inevitable question: who is to blame
for these sins? In the end, the world and its sins God created, and He has revealed himself
in Christ, to share the suffering of humanity.
 In "Iona," I involve a complex theme about light and dark sides of the image
God. I refer to "God's wrath", the commandment to "fear God", "Not
lead us into temptation" (Matt. 6, 13). It is the duality of God - home
the motif in the "Book of job". Job believes that God at some point will be on it
side - against God, and this is a tragic contradiction. It
will be the topic of my "Answer to job".

No comments:

Post a Comment