Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The image of Christ as a living and spiritual connections


 Green gold is a creative source that alchemists discovered
not only in man but also in inorganic nature. For them it
embodied "anima mundi" - the "universal spirit" or "filius macrocosmi" -
of Anthropos, the Creator of the whole world. This spirit is present even in inanimate
matter, metals and stones. Thus, in my vision, connected
the image of Christ and its material counterpart - the "filius macrocosmi". If not
green gold, rocked me, I'd be willing to assume that in my
the idea of Christianity is lacking something very essential. Or,
in other words, my macho image of Christ's suffering some
incomplete, which means that I have to fill this  disadvantage. However
the presence of metal in my vision indicates a clear alchemical nature
the image of Christ as a living and spiritual connections with the dead matter.
 The next time I raised the problem of Christ in "Iona". But here I
he was interested in historical Parallels, but only psychological
justification. I have tried to show not only the external features, changes,
which for centuries has been the religious content of the image.
It was important for me to figure out why the appearance of Christ could be predicted
astrologers and as being a spirit  his time, he was seen on
throughout two millennia of Christian civilization. I
wanted to provide, including all notes and comments accumulated
around sacred texts.


 I started to work after much deliberation about a historical person,
a particular person - Jesus. She, a historical figure, plays
a huge role, as the collective consciousness of that time, in other words
archetype - the idea of the Anthropos, is embodied in it, no one is a slave of the Jews
the prophet. This idea is rooted in Jewish tradition, with one
hand, and in the Egyptian myth of Horus, son of ISIS, on the other, was
a sign of the times. Initially, the image of the son of man and son of God
opposed divus Augustus (divine Augustus. - lat.) -master
world. And this way, having merged with the Jewish idea of messianism, became
universal heritage.

No comments:

Post a Comment