Wednesday, December 2, 2015

"Explanation" took place in a very emotional way

There were external reasons which pushed me to work on this book. I
could not  to dismiss the many questions patients and the public,
feeling the need to explain their point of view on religious issues
modern humanity. For many years I hesitated, knowing what
an explosion will follow. The very seriousness of the problem and its urgency
also played a role - had to be determined. "Explanation"
took place in a very emotional way - just as I was going through.
The form was chosen deliberately, to avoid the impression that I
I will speak of certain "eternal truths". My book was just one questions and
one of the answers I was hoping to encourage the reader to self
reflections. I wasn't going to declare themselves metafisica. But theologians rebuked
me, probably because theological thinkers accustomed
exclusively to the "eternal truths". Physicist, arguing that the atom has the following
building drawing and its model, or intends to communicate to humanity certain
eternal truth. But theologians do not perceive science, and especially
psychological type of thinking. Material analytical psychology too
fact - only the facts, i.e., messages in different people, made in different places
and at different times.

No comments:

Post a Comment