Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I had heard a variety of theological conversations

In my mother's family there were six priests, the priest was my father,
as well as his two brothers. So I had heard a variety of theological conversations,
theological discussions, and sermons. And every time I have been feeling:
"Yes, that's right. But as to be with the mystery? It is a sacrament of grace.
None of you know about it. None of you know that God wants me to
do wrong, that He's forcing me to think about disgusting things to
I experienced the miracle of His grace". All I heard was
just not the same. I thought: "God should be pleased that someone found out about
this. Somewhere must be the truth". I was rummaging in my father's library reading everything
I was able to find about God, the Trinity and the Spirit. I called, swallowed the book, but not
became smarter. Now I began to think: "That's what they did not know." I even
looking for it is in Luther's Bible. Miserable moralitatea the book of job turned
me, a pity, because I could find what I was looking for: "if I wash myself with and
snow water... then shalt Thou plunge me in the ditch..." (9, 30).
 Later mother told me that in those days, I often have been persecuted
condition. In fact it was not so, rather, I was absorbed
its a mystery. Then I sat on his stone is an extremely comforting and
somehow cured of all doubt. Cost to introduce yourself
stone, everything was in its place: "the stone no problem and nodesire
talk about them, it for thousands of years like it is, whereas I only
the phenomenon being transient; overwhelmed by feelings, I flare up like a flame,
so then disappear". I was only the sum of all my senses, and the Other in me
was out of time, was the stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment