Tuesday, December 1, 2015

The spirits communicated with us

"Faust" at the time, for me, opened a certain door,
"Zarathustra" its slammed, and thoroughly and for a long time. I found myself
in the shoes of the old  farmer, who, discovering that two of his cows
hanged himself in one clip, the question the little boy how it happened,
replied: "Yes, that really talk about it".
 I understood that, talking about unknown things, nothing
will achieve. Simple-minded people does not notice what an insult he gets
people, speaking with them about what they don't know. Such neglect
forgive only to writers, poets or journalists. New ideas, or even old,
but in some unusual perspective, in my opinion, it was possible to present only
on the basis of facts: the facts long-lasting, they will leave, sooner or later
someone pay attention to them and will be compelled to acknowledge them. I for
only lack of a better argued instead to give facts. Now
I realized that what I lacked. Anything that could "take
in hand", I had no more than ever in need of pure empiricism. I took
this is the disadvantages of the philosophers - their wordiness, excess experience, their default
where experience is necessary. I thought of myself as a person who, being
unknown as in diamond valley, cannot convince anyone, even the most
yourself because  the stones that he had brought with him, upon closer inspection
was a handful of sand.
 In 1898 I began to think seriously about their future. Needed
to choose a specialty, and the choice lay between surgery and therapy. I more
was leaning towards surgery because you received a special education on anatomy and
preferred anatomic pathology, and probably would be a surgeon,
if it had the financial means. I
weighed what to study will have to go into debt. After graduation
exam I was supposed to start immediately to earn his bread.
Therefore, the most preferable seemed to me a well paid position
assistant in some provincial hospital, not the clinic. More
also, to get a place in the clinic was only possible under the patronage or
the specific location of the head. Knowing their questionable ability on the part
sociability and to attract public sympathies, I did not expect such
luck and took solace in a modest term to apply to some modest
the hospital. The rest depended only on my hard work and my
abilities.
 But in  the summer holidays there was an event that literally
shocked me. One afternoon I was studying in my room, in a nearby sitting with
the knitting mother. This was our dining room, where stood an old round dining
Desk of walnut wood from the dowry of my grandmother on my father's side. Mother
settled at the window, about a meter from the table, the sister was in school, and
the maid in the kitchen. Suddenly there was a crash. I jumped up and rushed into the dining room.
Mother in confusion but remained in the chair, the knitting fell from her hands. Finally
she said, stammering: "WH-what happened? It was right next to me"  and
showed on the table. Then we saw what happened: countertop split up
the middle, and the crack without touching any of the glue areas, passed through
a solid piece of wood. I lost my speech. How could this happen? Table
durable walnut wood that ROC within seventy years, - how could
it split on a summer day with more than enough humidity? If he
standing near a hot stove in a cold, dry winter day, then it was
would be explainable. What is so extraordinary had to happen to
to cause an explosion? "Strange things happen", I thought. Mother shook her head
and said my "second" voice: "Yes, Yes, it something Yes means." I,
being under the strong impression of what happened, I was angry with myself more
just because I have nothing to say.
 Some two weeks later, he came home at six in the evening, I found
all the inhabitants of our house - my mother, fourteen-year-old sister and maid
- in great excitement. About an hour ago again there was a roar; this time
the cause was not a table, the sound was heard from the sideboard, heavy and old,
he was nearly one hundred years. They looked at him, but didn't find a single
crack.
 I immediately scouted the buffet and everything that was nearby, but
to no avail. Then I opened it and sorted through the contents. On the shelf for
ware I found a knapsack, and in it a loaf of bread and a knife with a broken blade.
The knife handle was in one of the corners of the bins, in others I found
the shards of the blade. The knife used when drinking coffee, and then hid in here.
Since the buffet no one came.
 The next day I took the broken knife to one of the best casters
of the city. He examined the fractures with a magnifying glass and shook his head: "This knife in full
the order in  steel has no defects. Someone deliberately break him off
piece by piece. This can be done, if you hold the blade in the slot pull
drawer or throw him from a great height on the stone. Good steel can't
just about to crack. Someone played a joke on you."
 Mother and sister were at that moment in the room, a sudden crash startled them,
"number 2" with my mother and my voltage was peering at me, and I again have nothing
it was to say. Completely confused, I did not find any explanation
what happened, and was angry with myself, the more I was literally shocked
this.
 And why how did you split the table and broke the blade?
To assume here an ordinary accident too lightly.
It seemed equally improbable, as if the Rhine flowed back
just so, at the whim of chance. All other possibilities were excluded EO ipso
(because of this. - lat.). So what was it?
 After a few weeks I learned that some of our relatives
interested tolowercase, they have a medium fifteen - year-old girl. On
the rumors she falls into a trance and supposedly communicates with the spirits. Upon hearing this, I
remembered the recent events in our home and thought it may have
any relation to "medium". So I began regularly every Saturday -
been to spiritualist séances. The spirits communicated with us through
"tapping" on the table and the walls. The fact that the table moved regardless
medium seemed  doubtful. I soon discovered that the conditions
the experiment is too limited, therefore, accepted as evidence only
samopoznanie sounds and focused on the content of the message of the medium.
(The results of observations were presented in my doctoral dissertation.)
Our sessions lasted about two years, we're all tired. And one day I noticed
the medium tries to mimic a Ouija phenomenon, i.e. simply
swindles. After that I stopped going there, as now regret,
because in this example, realized as a "number 2", as included in
children consciousness and alter ego as it dissolves in him. The girl-the psychic was
"akseleratka". I saw her again when she was 24, and I found it
a person very independent and Mature. At age 26 she died
TB. After her death, her family told me that in the last
months of life the nature of her began to change rapidly: before the end she fell into a
the state year-old child. Then she fell asleep in
for the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment