Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I needed to find the true explanation of my dream

As already mentioned, Freud only partially able to explain to my then
dreaming or could not explain them at all. These dreams were filled with certain
collective content and symbolism. One of them I believe are particularly important:
he led me to the concept of "collective unconscious" and marked the beginning of
my book "Metamorphoses and symbols of libido".
 Here's the content of the dream. I was alone in a strange two-story
the house, and it was "my house". On the top floor was something like a living room with
lovely antique furniture in Rococo style. On the walls hung old
paintings in expensive frames. I was surprised that this one is mine, and I thought, "Nothing
yourself!". Then, remembering that had not yet been downstairs, I went downstairs and
was on the first floor. Everything here looked much older, it seems that
this part of the house existed from the fifteenth or sixteenth century. Medieval atmosphere,
floor paved with red bricks, all seemed dull, covered with a patina.
I went from room to room and thought: "we Need to inspect the whole house".
He found himself before a massive door, I opened it and saw a stone staircase
leading to the basement. Descending, I found myself in a beautiful old vaulted
hall. In the walls I found a layer of brick, mortar, too
there were pieces of brick. So I guessed that the walls were built during
Romans. My curiosity increased. I began to carefully inspect the stone
floor plate: one of them was the ring. I pulled him plate
he sat up, revealing a narrow stone staircase, whose steps were
depth. I went downstairs and got into the cave with a low arch. Among Tolstoy
a layer of dust on the floor lay the bones and shards, like the remains of some
primitive culture. I found two very ancient and half-rotted
human skull - and at that moment woke up.
 Freud was most interested in the two skulls. He constantly
he returned to them, saying that I have to discover the associated desire.
What I think about them? Whose are they? Of course, I knew perfectly well what he
tends, - and here he meant a secret death wish. "What is it,
actually wants? - I asked myself. - Who should I wish for death?" This
the explanation did not satisfy me. I was trying to figure out what it meant
actually. But at the time I didn't trust myself and wanted to hear opinions
Freud. I wanted to learn from him, therefore, having to install it, I
replied: "My wife and sister-in-law". We needed to call someone
one might wish death and most importantly to make it some meaning!
 I was married recently and knew that no such desires I have
arose. But to offer my interpretation of Freud I could not, he would have me on
at least not understood, and the strength to argue with him still missing. Moreover, if
I began to insist on their point of view, would lose his friendship, and
I was scared. But on the other hand, I really wanted to know
what's the point of going to see it in my answer, how will it fit into his doctrine. So
the way I tricked him.
 I was aware that my behavior is flawed from the point of view of morality, but not
let him to penetrate into my inner world. The gap between us was
too great. And so, after my reply, Freud seems to have calmed down. Became
it is clear that in these dreams he is powerless, why and tries to hide behind
his theory. I needed to find the true explanation of my dream.
 I understand that the house is in some sense a soul, that is the way
the then state of my mind that looked like a residential
space, completely equipped, though somewhat archaic.
 On the lower floor began unconscious. And the deeper I descended,
the more alien and gloomy it seemed. In the cave, I discovered remains of
primitive culture, that is what was left from the savage and that he probably
there ever could be known or illuminated by consciousness. Soul
primitive man and animals soul boundary, because in caves in
of old, before they took the people, the animals lived.
 It was then that I became absolutely clear how much of a difference between
with Freud our spiritual attitudes. I grew up in a historic atmosphere
Basel the end of the last century and because of my interest in philosophy something
know about the history of  psychology. Reflecting on the dreams and content
unconscious, I inevitably turned to historical analogies, and in
the College years often looked in an old dictionary of philosophical Terms. I
to be more familiar philosophers of the eighteenth century and partly XIX. Their world and formed
the atmosphere of the upper floor. For Freud, as I thought, the history of development
thoughts began with Buchner, Moleschott, Dubois-Reymond and Darwin.
 Judging by my dream, then, in addition to consciousness, there was
several lower levels: deserted medieval first floor, then
"Roman"  the basement and finally the prehistoric cave. These were milestones
conscious human history and milestones in the history of the development of human
consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment